FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN OF THE MUSSEF, A UNIQUE MUSEUM
What have un common Michel de Montaigne and Sidney Toledano, Baruck Spinoza and Gad Elmaleh, Nostradamus and Claude Cohen- Tannoudji, Nobel prize of physics, René Cassin, Nobel prize of peace and Patrick
Modiano, Nobel proze of litterature, Amedeo Modigliani and Albert Cohen, author of Belle du Seigneur, the brothers Pereire and Moïse de Camondo, Pierre Mendès-France and Enrico Macias, Gisèle Halimi and Yasmina Réza or Claude Lelouch ?
They are all sefardis !
You are one of the major pioneer donors solicited to participate in the MUSSEF Fundraising Campaign, contributing personally and sponsoring other donors.
Our fundraising campaign aims to raise € 12 million from a small number of leading pioneer donors.
WITH € 100,000, YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE MAIMONIDES CIRCLE, WITH 4 CATEGORIES
- BRONZE : 100.000 €
- SILVER : 250.000 €
- GOLD : 500.000 €
- DIAMOND : 1.000.000 €
MEMBER OF THE MAIMONIDES CIRCLE, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A NUMBER OF RECOGNITION TESTIMONIALS :
- A central plate will be erected at the end of the campaign in the lobby of the MUSSEF to thank the Great Donors, unless they wish to remain anonymous.
- Starting at the Gold category, you can give your name or your company’s or a loved one’s to a MUSSEF room for 9 years.
AS A MEMBER OF THE MAIMONIDES CIRCLE, YOU HAVE ALSO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- An invitation to the grand opening and possibly to a specific event.
- A special rate for the organization of private events within the MUSSEF.
- An Invitation to a private visit the day before the opening of the temporary exhibitions.
- A free access card to the museum, valid for 2 people.
- Privileged access to foundations or partner museums in France and abroad.
- A quarterly newsletter.
HOW DOES THE SPONSORSHIP WORK ?
- Each sponsor mobilizes 4 to 6 major donors, with support from AMUSSEF if required.
- As a sponsor, you carry the image of the project to help make it known to potential major supporters.
- If you are available, you are invited to the follow-up and donors periodic meetings.
A WORLDWIDE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
For France taxpayers, AMUSSEF issues Cerfa receipts. Donations made by individuals or companies are deductible from IR or IS (or IFI via France-Israel Foundation) http://amussef.org/inscriptions/
For other European countries, AMUSSEF is discussing with the Fondation de France so that donors receive receipts from their country of residence via the TGE network. http://www.transnationalgiving.eu
For North America, US taxpayers get appropriate receipts with https://amussef.org/en/donate-on-kbfus/; Canadian taxpayers will soon also get such receipts with http://www.kbfcanada.cac